Flax Seed Chutney
Shelf Life- 90 Days
Aromatic and delicious Chutney,
No artificial color and adulteration
Flax seeds has lots of nutritional value and health benefits
Added to many recipes in daily meals to enhance the flavour and taste
Agasi offers wide varieties of Marathi Cuisine from different parts of Maharashtra.
Home Made Product traditional chutney
Each chutney powder has its unique flavor and taste!
Daily consumption of Agasi Chutney settles down your health problems.
Flax seeds is easily available highly nutritious, good food. The only difference is in the name of flax seeds, they are different in each part of india . in north india flax seeds are called as alsi , in Maharashtra and Gujarat it is called as jawas , in tamil it is called as ali virai ,in Bengali it is called as tishi ,in oriya it is called as pesi ,in kanada it is called agasi ,in telgu it is called as aviselu ,in malyalam it is called as cheruchana vithu.
Flax seeds chutney (jawas chutney / alsi chutney / agasi chutney) is a grounded flax seeds recipe with a combination of raw garlic ,chili powder , sesame seeds and roasted peanuts.
This spicy flax seed chutney with garlic and hot chili flavor gives nice taste to your meal.
Use of Agasi Chutney specially with soft rice and ghee, toast and also with your daily meals
Always store chutney powder in airtight container. See to it that water or moisture does not enter the container. Else they will. If stored properly, they stay best upto 6 months. No need refrigeration.
Health benefits of eating Flax seeds
- Flax seedsare the best source of many nutrients but it is mainly due to their content of Omega 3 fats, Lignans and fibre.
- For vegetarian people flax seeds can be the best source of Omega 3 fats.
- It is also rich in Alpha linolenic acid(ALA) which prevents stroll from being deposited in the blood vessels of the heart. That’s why I close the risk of heart stroke.
- Flax seeds is rich in lignans . Lignans are plant compounds that have antioxidant and estrogen properties. What the risk of breast cancer of postmenopausal women.
- Flax seeds also contain high quality protein which is rich in amino acid arginine, aspartic acid and glutamic acid. We can actually say that flax seeds is a good source of plant based protein for vegetarian people.
- Flaxseed may actually lower blood sugar in type 2 diabetics there in soluble fibre content.
Thanks for Reading
Sheetal Gruha Udyog
Belgaum Karnataka India
Estimated Shipping : 2-4 bussiness days.
|Ingredients type||Flax Seed,Udid dal,Sesame Seed,Chana Dal,Dry Coconut,Garlic,Cumins Seed,Groundnut,Chilli Powder,Tar|
|Brand||Sheetal Gruha Udyog|
|Manufacturer||Sheetal Gruha Udyog|
|Date of Availability||30/03/2019|